Adventure Workshops, unlike the usual classroom based workshops, bring the participants out of the classroom setting and out of their comfort zone into the learning zone. Participants will be inculcated with theories through a series of activities that enable them to practice the theories and apply the theories to their organisation.
Most importantly, during the workshop, participants will have the time to practice the theories with their peers to internalise the concepts such that they are ensured to leave the workshop with the fullest understanding.
The trainers of these workshops are highly knowledgeable with a minimum working experience of 10years and worked with more than 1000 various organisations from MNCs, SMEs, Non-profit organisations, Statutory boards and Government agencies and helped more than 10,000 participants grow.
These workshops can be delivered with groups as small as 10 participants. Companies can make group bookings through FOCUS Consulting or register their employees for the public workshops that FOCUS Consulting offers.
There are four main programmes in the scheme:
- Personal Development Programme
- Leadership Programme
- Innovation Programme
- Learncentive Programme
1. Personal Development Programme
The purpose of this programme is for individuals to further build their capabilities and capacities to have better opportunities and growth in their organisations.
Target audience: Individuals from various organisations looking to develop themselves through workshops or courses.
- Being an Effective Individual
- Stress Management and Conflict Management
- Decision Making in Stressful Situations
- Communicating Effectively with DISC Profiling
- Our Strengths and Usage in Organisations
- Emergenetics and Me
- FACTS (Facilitator Course)
2. Leadership Programme
The purpose of this programme is for leaders or organisations sending their leaders to further build their capabilities and capacities to have different perspectives and opportunities.
Target audience: Leaders from various organisations or Organisations looking to development of their leaders through workshops or courses.
- Leadership Practice Inventory Workshop
- Mobile Adventure / Low Elements Experiential Learning Workshop
- TEAM CHALLENGE HOURGLASS Experiential Learning Workshop
- The Sailing Challenge Experiential Learning Workshop
3. Innovation Programmes
The purpose of this programme is for organisations looking to further build their manpower abilities and mindset towards an innovative organisation.
Target audience: Organisations looking at development of their employees through workshop and courses.
- The Sailing Challenge and VUCA
- Design Thinking Experiential Learning Workshops
- LEGO Serious Play Experiential Learning Workshops
- Technology and Me
- Creativity and Innovation
4. Learncentive Programme
The purpose of this programme is for organisations looking at bringing the whole company or department for an incentive trip but learning something through the trip, thus the word coined “Learncentive”.
The nature of these programmes will be centered towards teambuilding, teambonding and getting to experience Singapore or other Countries as well.
Target audience: Organisations planning for incentive trips for the departments or entire organisation.
- Teambuilding programmes + Experience Singapore or Overseas (activities can be held at places of interests)
- Leadership programmes + Experience Singapore or Overseas (activities can be held at places of interests)
Send us your request at enquiries@FOCUS-Consulting.com to book your next session with us.