Join our Dynamic Team and Make a Difference
Full Time Adventure Learning Facilitator
- Design, planned and deliver corporate learning programmes in accordance to clients’ learning needs.
- Lead and manage a specific unit, department or portfolio, as part of Facilitator leadership development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, plan and deliver programmes in accordance to procedures with clients’ safety and learning as priority.
- Coordinate logistical needs with the rest of the team to ensure smooth running of programmes.
- Meeting clients to identify learning needs and present propose programmes.
- Leadership and management responsibilities in the respective unit, department or portfolio.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in any discipline (Diploma with relevant experience will be considered).
- Experience in the Human Resource and Organizational Development domain will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Fun: Carries a positive attitude and seeks to make work enjoyable for those around him/her.
- Open: Willing to give and receive suggestions and feedback.
- Challenge: Constantly seeking new challenges for personal growth.
- Understand: Make effort to learn to gain more knowledge and understanding of the field.
- Safe: Posses a safety-first mentality.
Basic Officer Course
Selected candidates are required to attend Basic Officer Course (BOC).
BOC is held across 4 days, over two weekends. All expenses will be paid for during this course.
Candidates will learn more about FOCUS Adventure and the job requirements and expectations of a Facilitator.
Attending BOC is a must because it enables both the candidate and FOCUS Adventure to learn more about each other before any commitment is made.
Enquire now at recruit@FOCUSAdventure.com
Full Time – Executive/ Manager (Projects)
- Achieving Individual as well as Company’s overall revenue target.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and building strong client relationships
- Expand and manage clientele data via the CRM software
- Identifying Client’s needs, writing proposals, quotations and making presentation
- Effective planning of logistics and maximize resources to ensure successful programmes
- Communicating clients’ needs to the internal team for execution of the programme
- Exercise cost control for each project
- All other ad-hoc projects
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Working experience preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in HR, Events & Hospitality industries preferred
- 3-4 years of project/events management exposure (for managerial position)
- Good clients relationship management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in managing clients’ needs
- Understand corporate etiquette and business dealings
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously
- CRM software experience will be an advantage
- Passion to meet and interact with people
- Service Oriented
- Meticulous to information and numbers to produce quality work
- Have sense of urgency and prompt to respond
- Able to work independently and provide solutions
- Adaptable and react well to sudden changes and last minute requests
- Enjoys Multi-Tasking
If this sounds like something for you, please send your resume to recruit@FOCUSAdventure.com
Click here to view more job opening at our sister company, CAMP-CHALLENGE.