Each team will be tasked to build a robot together. After which they will be going through the learning session on manual controls and how to control them. This will allow their robots to be unique as compared to the rest. Their final objective will be to pit the robot that they built against man-made obstacles such as to carry items and moving from point A to point B or to going through a maze or to dance! The possibilities is endless! They will then customise a message for the children using the robots built and have it delivered to the beneficiaries.
- To understand that it is not always the results that matter but also the process
- Engage participant’s imagination and problem solving skills
- Increase confidence and commitment levels
- Allows greater meaning to giving and helping those in need
- To tap on each other’s strengths and weaknesses