About FOCUS Adventure – Download
Our partners are likely to be the following
- Resorts and Hotels looking at enhancing their sales and revenues by having FOCUS Adventure site on their grounds.
- Independent Consultants who wants to be affiliated with our unique programme design, facilities
- Entrepreneurs who wants to make a difference in their own countries and cities by setting up FOCUS Adventure
There are 3 CORE Branding in the Group
- FOCUS Adventure (Corporate Adventure Learning/ MICE/ Consulting) www.FOCUSAdventure.com
- CAMP CHALLENGE (Youth Development Programmes) www.camp-challenge.com
- Outdoor Adventures (Resort Recreation Tourism ) www.Outdoor-Adventures.com
FOCUS Adventure is the largest most comprehensive privately owned Adventure Learning organisation in South East Asia.
Our services centre around 3 main areas
- Corporate Adventure Learning Programme – With more than 2000 accounts spanning across all industries, MNCs, SMEs, Government agencies and non-profits organisations. We are undoubtedly the unmatched leader in this market. We offer Organisation Development programmes focusing on the BT/MICE markets. As an authorized travel agent, we value-add to our programmes by providing a one-stop travel solution for organisations looking to complement their Learning and Development programme with an attractive incentive trip. We proudly craft this concept under our LEARNCENTIVE programme.
- BILMED – Building Inspection Logistics Maintenance Equipment and Design – Having built and operated Challenge Ropes courses and Recreational Adventure Sites & Beach Clubs across the region, our BILMED services stands out as an outstanding value for money proposition that is designed to give the best Returns on Investment (ROI). We consult with our clients (Hotel & Resorts) closely to tailor a course that best suits the budget and operational requirements. Our past and current projects including Bintan Lagoon Resort, Sibu Island Resort and Hainan’s Intergarted Resort Shenzhou Peninsula
- In-Support – We provide independent consultants and other users the use of our sites and equipments. Depending on your needs, we are able to provide both manpower and logistical support hence contributing to an integrated programme to independent consultants.
Currently FOCUS Adventure runs Adventure Learning sites across 5 countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and China with plans to build at least 3 more sites in 2011. All sites are carefully chosen to boast of high accessibility to minimize travel time and affordable costs structures to ensure the best returns on investment. These sites are strategically integrated with resort development. Hence, providing the best value-add when it comes to accommodation, F&B, meeting facilities and incentive travel.
With a total of more than 80 dedicated full time staff working in all these existing sites, you can rest assure that your needs and objectives will be met with no compromise. Our staff are carefully selected and trained specifically to meet the unique & volatile requirements of the industry.
We run an average of 700 programmes with more than 30,000 participants yearly.
Our revenue has grown over the years and for year 2010 we have a Group Revenue of USD 6 million.
Our programme has evolved over more than 12 years, since 1996 and has involved all forms of technology and facilities including and not limited to;
Mobile Adventure Programme, Low Elements, High Elements, Team Challenge Tower, Team Challenge Pyramid, Team Challenge Hourglass
Profiling Tools Lego Serious Play The Teambuilding Challenge! The Leadership Challenge! The Innovation Challenge! Situational Leadership
With our sterling track record in the industry, we are now looking for partners across the region to continue the growth and development.
For more information on starting up any of the above partnerships, we invite you to write to us at info@FOCUSAdventure.com